A “Maximum Protection Zone” has been instituted at our clinic to ensure maximal protection against the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Every precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Here’s what we’ve done:
- Reduced the number of patients in the clinic to a max of 2 at one time to ensure social distancing
- Use of the parking lot as a waiting room; patients are phoned when it is clear to come in.
- All staff in the clinic is tested for COVID-19 weekly to ensure they are not exposing our patients
- Masks are worn at all times.
- Air throughout the clinic is continuously filtered to remove viral particles from the atmosphere
- All surfaces are completely wiped down and UV light is used to decontaminate exam rooms between patients